Friday, 25 January 2013

Prize draw: Tickets to The Blackpool Tower


The Tower at Blackpool is somewhere we have visited a few times in the past. It's got a long history and you can't go to Blackpool without visiting it. Recently it's had a refurb and it is better than ever. We visited in 2012 and can highly recommend the new circus, and you simply have to take a trip to the top with it's glass floor. It's a fantastic family day out and perfect for when the weather is more 'British'. 


The Tower houses.......

  • The Blackpool Tower Circus - Yep, a full-size circus inside the tower. Excellent.
  • The Tower Ballroom - you can join in to the daily dances complete with Wurlitzer organ, or just watch from high up in the beautiful, world famous venue.
  • Jungle Jims - An amazing soft-play area based on the theme of the Lost City.
  • The Blackpool Tower Eye - a 4D cinema experience complete with a trip to the top of the tower with it's glass floors giving brilliant views across Blackpool.
Blackpool tower win tickets

You can win tickets for up to four people to visit The Blackpool Tower with access to all the attractions listed above.

Win tickets to Blackpool Tower

To enter, please log in with Rafflecopter and follow the instructions.

There is standard entry - leave a comment below telling us which part of The Blackpool Tower you'd visit first, and tell Rafflecopter you have done this.

There is a bonus entry available via Twitter - copy and tweet the phrase given to you. Don't forget to tell Rafflecopter you've done this and paste the URL of your tweet in to confirm. If you want to follow us on Twitter, you can find us @daysoutblog

The full terms and conditions are below. 

For more information about the attraction including opening hours, you can visit http://www.theblackpooltower.com/ - some of the attractions are open on certain days only because of the refurbishment work - please check before you visit. 


Terms and conditions
Start date is from the 25th January 2013.
Closing date is 16th Feb 2013 at midnight U.K time. Entries after this date will not count.
UK entrants only
Relatives of the owner of Kids Days Out Reviews blog or to owners or employees of The Blackpool Tower and related companies are not eligible to enter.
Two entries maximum per person.
Actions to check that the entry criteria has been met will be checked.
Winner will be notified asap using whatever contact details have been left. and will be announced in the comments section below.
Winner has 28 days to claim the prize.
Prize is four full tickets to The Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, U.K. 
The value of the prize is £160. There is no cash alternative.
Travel costs are not included in the prize.
The editors decision is final.

* * The tickets are valid for three months from 16th Feb 2013 * * 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

95 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try out that glass floor so i'd be straight up there before nerves got the better of me XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. we always go to the top but we haven't had the guts to do the walk of faith yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee Armstrong25 January 2013 13:12

    The Glass Floor....wow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The circus, I have never been in blackpool tower before it all looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, You are a winner!!! Email has been sent. Well done.

      Delete
  5. the circus

    ReplyDelete
  6. the glass floor! never been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enter me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my kids would be wanting to go to the jungle jims first, then the circus

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Blackpool Tower Eye

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glass floor :)

    Catty212MSE@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ballroom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jungle Jims so the kids can burn off some energy, then go up the tower and finish the day off by watching the circus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blackpool Tower Circus and Mookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Blackpool Tower Eye
    renee.smith23@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Blackpool Tower Circus

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  16. would prob visit the circus has the kids have never been to one before

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Blackpool Tower Circus :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The glass floor, I have always wanted to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. id say the circus, if we get the kids past soft play

    ReplyDelete
  20. definitely the glass floor

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love the circus i think

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would go to the Blackpool Tower Circus first

    ReplyDelete
  23. The glass skywalk, we are visiting Blackpool in April so would love to go then

    ReplyDelete
  24. The glass floor looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Tower Circus - sad to say the kids have never been to a proper circus before - I'm sure they'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I lived in Blackpool for 36years and hardly ever went to the Tower. I would probably go up the tower as ive not been up there since i was 13

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rachael Barnard3 February 2013 08:58

    The Blackpool Tower Eye and the glass floor

    ReplyDelete
  28. The glass floor if I don't chicken out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think we'd be straight to Jungle Jim's!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. we would start at the top and work our way down...so glass floor first!

    ReplyDelete
  32. First place i would go is the glass floor ive been before but when i was really little i would love to see it now although i would be nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  34. would go to jungle jims and then the circus clair studownham@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Blackpool Tower Eye and the scary glass floor arghhhh!!!

    Find me as Jan Taylor on facebook if I win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Blackpool what a lovely place, so may happpy child memories there, its defiently been a while, since iam now a mummy I keep wanting to take my chrildren, ad take my hubby( who has NEVER been, who hasn't been to blackpool ?!)So I'd like to make more happy memories with my new family, wishful x kelly_eb@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  37. the circus first :)
    ally.purple1@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. the kids would love the skywalk....i'm not great with heights which would only increase their enjoyment of it!

    (alison.ferrara@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Definitely the top and then work our way back down to solid ground :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Blackpool Tower Eye
    @penzzy193

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jungle Jims i loved it there when i was little xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. I didn't realise there was so much there would defo start with the circus!
    @ckelly2304

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd love to see the circus first :) I've always wanted to go inside the tower but never done it :(

    ReplyDelete
  44. The circus, it is fab and never ceases to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  45. has to be the glass tower

    ReplyDelete
  46. It has to be the circus for me, such a laugh! I have never dared go up to the top of the tower yet, eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Think we would go right to the top first and make our way down - get that bit over and done with !! x

    ReplyDelete
  48. The circus - I'm not too sure about the Eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. The circus to see Mookie the clown

    ReplyDelete
  50. love to try the skywalk - just hope I don't 'skyfall'!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gary Martindale15 February 2013 14:28

    The Tower circus as I remember going as a child myself and I would love my kids to have the opportunity to see a long standing Blackpool tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  52. The Tower Ballroom. My 3 would all imagine themselves to be on Strictly Come Dancing

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would be jumping on that glass floor to see if it breaks - will let you know if it does

    Simon G

    ReplyDelete
  54. Definitely the circus. It sounds great...

    @caro_mad

    ReplyDelete
  55. The circus! Looks and sounds amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  56. The circus, my son loves clowns! @kerrybrearley

    ReplyDelete
  57. We'd love to go to the circus first!

    ReplyDelete
  58. The circus :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I really want to see the glass floor.

    ReplyDelete
  60. scare myself silly at the glassfloor!

    ReplyDelete
  61. The Tower Eye

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would visit The Blackpool Tower Circus first

    ReplyDelete
  63. The glass floor!

    Kelly Law

    ReplyDelete
  64. The glass floor thingy definitely - might help my fear of heights??

    ReplyDelete
  65. The circus as my daugher would love it!
    Farhana

    ReplyDelete
  66. id vistit the circus first :) x

    ReplyDelete
  67. the circus but I know my son would definitely choose jungle jims!

    ReplyDelete
  68. would go with my grandkids so know Jungle Jims b firs on the list xx

    ReplyDelete
  69. The Eye, I live in Blackpool and not been up since the walk around has been extended, will be like a trial for me as afraid of heights lol

    ReplyDelete
  70. The circus for sure! I have visited many times and I love it, it always puts a smile on my face giving me courage to go up to the top of the tower when I see the acts do brave things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks everyone for your entries. The winner has been drawn and has been contacted via email.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. We welcome your comments!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...